My Dear Readers.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you all that today
TPC has completed one whole year in this Blogosphere!
I honestly don’t believe this has happened. When I started this blog a year back, I had thought that I’ll just write a post or two every month or so. Yet here I am, posting almost daily, interacting with you all on an almost hourly basis. Believe me this blog has become as important a part of my life as family.
But YOU ALL are my family. This blog would mean nothing without your support.
Thank you all so much for giving TPC your love and encouragement.
When I began blogging earnestly I had hoped that I would be able to create an atmosphere on the blog where people could actively interact and share ideas. It pleases me that the blog has achieved that. I read your comments, I read what you share with me and I also come across disagreements and it all shows that you guys are always thoughtful, articulate and truthful. Whenever I have initiated an event or a series where your active participation is required, or your help, you always deliver.
Applaud yourself folks! You’ve been too good to me 🙂
As part of my Anniversary Celebrations, I again call upon you to participate in yet another competition. It’s called –
The <Your Line Goes Here> Contest
I give you a picture prompt for which you will offer a line/dialogue.
- The line can’t be more than a 100 words.
- It must not be derogatory, sexist, abusive or hurt the sentiments of someone, or a particular section of people.
- It can be humorous, horror based, dramatic, thrilling or romantic, or just genreless (if that’s possible).
- It must be relevant in some way to the picture prompt provided.
- Leave your line in the comments section of this blog post.
- One participant may enter only one line.
- Entries will be allowed only till midnight (12 a.m.) 27th August.
- The winner shall be decided on the basis of number of likes on that comment.
A participant may like his own line.
Alright so, this is the picture prompt.
This is a contest both for readers and participants. Go on folks, fire your grey cells and cook up a line. Readers please vote for your favorite lines!
Thank you once again for being with TPC for a whole year. I hope you will stay on till this blog stays alive 🙂
Have a great day!
Copyright ©2017 Pradita Kapahi.
All rights reserved.
Image Credits: Free-photos/9124 at Pixabay